Pre-bending and sizing are the main steps within the spiral tube forming process. The main purpose of pre-bending is always to solve the rebound problem of the tube blank, because the size of the rebound directly affects the intrinsic quality of the steel tube; the main purpose of the sizing is to acquire a better diameter in the tube, since the diameter control is the main quality index of the Low Carbon Steel Pipe. one. An appropriate match between pre-bending and sizing is needed to get an ideal steel pipe blank.
This is a short discussion on the formation process and characteristics of submerged arc welding of galvanized spiral steel pipes with 630*3 ribs. The principle of submerged arc welding: Submerged arc welding is using arc thermal energy welding, and manual welding rod arc welding is unique: the submerged arc welding from the welding wire is exposed, there is absolutely no coating, submerged arc welding is indeed pre-paved welding flux to get welded The submerged arc welding wire extends in to the flux, and the arc is formed under the flux. The development process of the submerged arc welding is really that the welding wire is in touch with the workpiece.
Right after the start button is pressed, the welding wire and the workpiece are energized, and also the welding wire is returned. Withdrawing, the arc ignites, the welding carriage advances, the welding wire is continuously conveyed downwards, the arc is maintained to burn under the flux layer, and the welding pool is created underneath the arc. Across the arc, the flux melts to form a cavity. The cavity as well as the pool still advance, and also the metal behind the pool solidifies to create a continuous weld. This method is conducted under the flux, so that we can’t look at it with all the human eye alone. It can be seen with X-ray photography.
Because the spiral steel pipe adopts the welding technology of submerged arc automatic welding, besides this kind of high production efficiency; the production auxiliary time is less, enough time for changing the welding rod is saved; the welding conditions are neat and no spatter, as well as the cleaning time is saved; the standard of the welding seam is high. In addition, it provides the necessary conditions for your delivery in the spiral welded pipe plant, in order that the production duration of the larger spiral steel pipe is guaranteed, so it is still commonly used.
1. Pressure-bearing fluid is principally employed for the X46 welded pipe as the tube blank, and is also often spirally formed in temperature. It really is utilized for welding with double-sided submerged arc welding and is mainly utilized for spiral seam welded steel pipe devices for pressure fluid transportation. The capacity in the steel pipe to stand up to pressure is strong as well as the welding performance is additionally very good. After many different rigorous scientific inspections and tests, making use situation is comparatively safe and reliable. The solid diameter from the steel pipe is big, the transmission efficiency is additionally high, and it may effectively save the investment of laying pipelines. It is mainly employed for pipelines that transport oil and natural gas.
2. General low-pressure fluid transport is principally hot-rolled steel coiled tube blanks, often temperature spiral molding, using high-frequency lap welding way of general low-pressure fluid conveying spiral seam high-frequency welded steel pipe. Welding steel with spiral welds.
3. The new rolled steel strip is used as the tube blank, that is often formed by spiral molding and is made from double-sided submerged arc welding or high-frequency welded steel pipe. It is employed for the xqrkab pile steel pipe for civil building structures, wharves, and bridges.
4. The overall low-pressure fluid transport is hot rolled steel strip coiled tube, regular temperature spiral molding, using double-sided automatic submerged arc welding or single-sided welding way of water, gas, air and steam as well as other general low-pressure fluid transport Submerged arc welded steel pipe.
5. The stress fluid transport is based on the hot-rolled steel strip for tube blanks, regular temperature spiral molding, high-frequency lap welding method used for pressure fluid transmission spiral seam high-frequency welding steel pipe device. The steel tube has strong pressure bearing capacity and good plasticity, which facilitates welding and processing. After a number of strict and scientific inspections and tests, the use of safe and reliable, large diameter steel pipe, transmission efficiency is additionally high, and can effectively save the laying pipeline investment. It is mainly employed for the laying of pipelines connecting petroleum, natural gas, etc.
Rise Steel consisted of subsidiaries of Cangzhou Spiral Steel Pipe Factory, Hebei All Land Steel Pipe Factory, Hebei Yuancheng Steel Pipe Factory, Cangzhou Xinguang Thermal Insulation Pipe Factory .The company is located in Tianjin port, the largest comprehensive port and an important foreign trade port, engaging in the management of steel pipe production nearly 20 years.The company is a high-tech enterprise integrated with independent production and sales business.We are committed to the concept of “innovation, technology and service”.
Address: APT. 1202 BLDG. B Kuang Shi Guo Ji Plaza, Tianjin Free Trading Testing Zone (Business Center), Tianjin, China.
Eason Gao: email@example.com
Miao lin: firstname.lastname@example.org
Amy Shi: email@example.com
Hamer Chen:+86 18202505824
Eason Gao: +86 18622403335
Miao lin: +86 13251845682
Amy Shi: +86 18630426996